Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Back

Alright world, after a long stint away from the world of blogging, I am back. For those of you who actually tried to follow my blog while i was on my mission, sorry that i kind of crapped out like 10 months into my mission. But it is a very busy time and every second counts. Those of you who have served missions understand this point, and for those of you who haven't take my word for it. But alas that time in my life has passed and real life has hit like a ton of bricks.

Since being home I have taken the time to get into the normal flow of life. And it is still weird somedays, but i'm home. I am pretty well ready for school i've got a place to live and a car, the only thing that is lacking for me to fully embrace real life is a job. But that will have to wait till i am actually up at school. So that is whats up with me right now.

Sorry this was such a lame post, i promise a lot more in the future, but hey i am just trying to break into the things.

1 comment:

Whit said...

Yay! We are so happy you are home!