Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally in Germany!!

Alright world what is going on? I'm back sort of, my little brother is posting this for me since i am confined to one site on the intenet but i figure i can still write and my wonderful little brother will post it for me.

Alright things are going pretty well for me out here if flippin Germany! It is so crazy sometimes i have a hard time believing it myself, like i want around the corner and stop someone to tell them about the gospel and i still expect them to answer in english but nope it is totally german. You've just got to love it. But just to let you all know, i'm up in Duisburg , otherwise known as the dirty D, it is a pretty interesting place all the way up,we are the 2nd highest area in the mission. My companion is Elder Armstrong from St. George/ San Diego and he is a great Elder we get a long so well. He love the office and music and he is totally chill so ya he is great. My district is pretty funny 8 Elders and well i don't know how to explain them just that they are pretty funny elders. We do a whole lot of finding out on the F=C3=BC=C3=9F. It is just an area where no cars are aloud so we just walk around and talk to people about the Gospel. The Germans aren't very receptive but we still try, mostly we talk to a lot of Turks and Africans they are the most receptive. But i totally love the people, at least they are straight forward and tell you how it is. If only they knew what they were missing. Right now we don't have any investigators which is kind of sad, but we still work our hardest and we know that the Lord will bless us! =20

So that is what is going on with me out in Germany. What is up with you people? I suppose your all at school which is crazy it is so funny to think one year ago i was walking to class everyday at Utah State, great times, those of you up there i want to hear what is up, come to think i want to know what is up all around no matter where your at i would love to hear from you.

I can recieve emails from anybody and if i have time and can respond to you, so i promise if you email me and will work my very hardest to reply, my companion loves to email so i've always got plenty of time. my email is elder_srogers@myldsmail.net and i can't wait to here from you i won't name names but i have a few in mind specifically, you should know who you are. But ya my P-Days are on Tuesdays. But remember i'm 8 hours ahead of those of you in utah. But i'll respond in order that they came besides my parents and family, they always come first that is just how it works but like i said i've got plenty of time so let me know whats going on out there, ask me questions i'll answer them to you specifically or if i don't have time just check out the blog and you can get your Elder Rogers fix there. Can't wait to hear from you, love you all your all such great examples to me in my life. The Church is True i know it with all my heart. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and we become better people by reading it and following its counsel. So do it and let me know how it goes. Thanks again.

Elder Rogers

No comments: