Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Interesting week

Well Hello to everyone i hope everyone had a great Halloween and is looking forward to the great holiday of Thanksgiving, man i am sure gonna miss that, Germany doesn't have it, but that is alright we are gonna get together as a district and do our own, i'll let you all know how that turns out. And also i'm alright with it because Germans really know how to celebrate Christmas so i am just super excited for that. Well this week was kind of interesting because basically my whole district was sick, I'm talking walking dead it was kind of Ridiculous. Be sick as a missionary has got to be about the worst thing ever. But despite that we still keep going. So Schwester Banda one of our investigators just a totally awesome lady. She speaks great German and also Spanish, she used to speak english but she said she has forgotten most of it, she was born and raised in Mexico but she has lived here in Germany for the last 20 years. She is just so awesome she told us yesterday in our appointment that she really wants to come to church with us this sunday, and also we have another appointment with her on thursday and depending on how things go and what the spirit dictates we might commit her to baptism. But we will see, keep praying for her. But other than that the work this week has been kinda ridiculous, i hope i never get sick on my mission not only cause it would suck for me but it sucks for my comp as well. I suppose i did get a lot of study and extra sleep in. Naps are good but i would so much rather be out there working. So hopefully this week will be better, Elder Armstrong seems like he is on the up and up. But only time will tell. The whole district seems to really be picking things up and once again i don't know how many times I've said it but this cycle is gonna be great. I love being a missionary it is truly the greatest time of my life. I know that this church is true, people if i didn't know it was true i sure as heck wouldn't be out here doing what i do. This is the only time of my life where i go out everyday, stop people on the street and talk to them about God, Jesus Christ, the Book of Mormon, and Joseph Smith, and when they say they are not interested or don't have time or screw you or any other strange profanity i truly feel sorry for them. They just don't know what they are missing. I pray that i can help them find what they are missing and help them accept it, because I KNOW IT'S TRUE!!! Love you all your letters prayers and support me so much to me i can't even exlpain it. The church is true the book is blue.Love Elder Rogers

No comments: