Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just a quick note

Alright folks i don't have a ton of time but i though i would just let you know that transfer calls are this Saturday and then if i get transfered i will be there next wednesday. So hopefully if you have any letters coming or whatnot they will get there before then. But i do have a feeling that i'm staying because currently i am in a Drit ( 3 elders instead of just 2) my companion was transfered this week down to Frankfurt so i am with two other elders in my area. And Whitewashes(when two new elders come into an area) are really hard especially when we have investigators we are working with. But we will see. Also let me tell you all that Christmas has arrived. Oh my heck Germans know how to celebrate Christmas. If you want pictures write me and i'll send some pictures back. But i promise you all that it is just so crazy i love it. And guess what it even has been snowing the last 3 days. Everybody told me that it won't snow up in North Germany where i am. But i had faith and the last 3 days it has been snowing like crazy, it doesn't really stick but hey at least it is snowing. I just love it. there is nothing greater then being a missionary. I know that this church is true. I know that it can change you life for the better. I know that we can pray and talk to our Heavenly Father and he will answer our prayers. I know that Jesus Christ is our savior. And i challenge all of you to remember that especially this Christmas season. But enjoy all of your wonderful thanksgiving meals. For thanksgiving, i will be teaching people the gospel and i'll tell you what i am so Thankful for that. Keep it real my friends.
Love Elder Rogers

No comments: