Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years!

Hello everyone!! I hope that all of you had an amazing Christmas. I definitely did. Talking to my family was absolutely awesome!! That was probably the best gift. It is strange how much somthing like that can really help. It puts a smile on you face and then it is so much easier to stop people and talk with them, or ask if you can help someone out on the street. I just loved it. I hope that all of you were able to spend some killer time with all you family and friends.

I'm sure that all of you are enjoying your time off of school, i loved Christmas break, but soon enough it was over, so don't waste your time doing dumb stuff like working (just kidding that is really important) or sleeping (that is what class is for) But go out and have some fun.

The new year is almost here i hope you all have fun with that, i love the new year. What a time it is to be able to reflect on the last year and then make some changes to make this year a better one. I challenge everyone who reads this to find something in your life that you can make better and do it. I promise you that you will feel great! And it will make a difference. And if you can't find anything to make better in your life, do something to make someone else's life better. That is what life is all about, making people happy it is so great that i get the chance to do that everyday.

I am loving being out serving my Lord and Savior as a missionary what a blessing it is, that everyday i wear his name right next to mine. This Church is true folks, I know it is. I know that it brings peace and comfort into your life, because i have felt it myself, and i have been told this from the people we teach even when they don't fully embrace or except this gospel, they know and recognize it brings peace and comfort. Have a Happy New Year!!

Love
Elder Rogers

No comments: