Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring!

So I am an avid fan of the 4 seasons.  I like the change that it brings.  Its like we get a new begining with every new season. If winter wasn't your friend then you get to start over again when spring comes and the same goes with each passing change.  But for some reason the change from winter to spring always seems to take the longest.  Now don't get me wrong I love winter, there are few things in this life that can compare to the look of fresh fallen snow, or gliding down the slopes with that crisp mountian air blowing past you.  Also i have so many great memories tied with the winter months, but man i love spring.  And here are a few reasons why:
  • Watching everything come to life!
  • Its like 7:30 right now and still light outside!
  • Frisbee (for those of you who know me, know that the weather doesn't dictate when i play frisbee, but there is just something about those spring games.  Probably the fact that when i stop playing i don't freeze to death or feel like dieing due to the heat.)
  • Flying Kites!
  • Rain, and the smell of Rain!
  • It just so happens my birthday falls during the spring months
Here are some pictures to prove it!
After some sweet Frisbee!
Park City May 2007
Spring in Germany, ok its 10x cooler there.
FACT




After seeing this how can you not be stoked for spring!  I only wish I was in Germany!

No comments: