Monday, January 28, 2008

Farewell President Hinckley

First People i'd like to address one thing what is up with the 50/50 vote on whether i should change my template or not. So due to this i am going with what is easier for me....keep it where it is unless i get tons of comments telling me to change the template. So there you have it, now moving on to real business.

I would just like to say farewell to our beloved President Gordon B. Hinckley. That is one awesome man. When i found out i was completely shocked, by the way thanks for letting me know Fielder. I mean he is the Prophet of the Lord i just thought that he was invinsible. Well as i thought about it and when my mom called to let me know as well i shed a few tears. I mean Pres. Hinckley was the prophet for pretty much my whole life. I do remember Pres. Hunter for his brief 8 month stand as our prophet but pretty much it has been Pres. Hinckley. But as i thought about his passing i thought wow he is so lucky he gets to be with his Wife and family agian how cool is that and he gets to be in the presence of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. After i thought about this i was so happy because it was time and i know Pres. Hinckley knew that and so did the Lord. Now Pres. Hinckley gets to do the other half of his great work in life. By this i mean while he was Prophet he more than doubled the amount of Temples on this earth and now he gets to be on the other side teaching those people while we down here baptize those he teaches up in Heaven. How cool i just love it, and i hope we as a people don't let him down and we do all the temple work we can. Well people of earth that is what i've got to say so Thanks President Hinckley i'll try not to let you down.

No comments: