Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just some thoughts

Well it is pretty late and i should be asleep but i just got this urge to blog. I have no clue what i am going to blog about but i figure when i get the urge to do it i should otherwise who knows what will happen. I suppose I'll write about things that are or have been on my mind lately.

I need friends. i know, i know, i have friends but most of them are gone whether it be work missions or preparing for missions. And thanks to all of you who are still here that keep me sane you rock. The reason this has been on my mind lately is because about this time last year i was having the time of my life. Senior year was almost over i was done with AP tests and me and the guys were just having a blast. Everyday we would do something. In fact I'm not completely positive I'd have to go back into my journals and check but i think this time last year we were in the middle of nostalgia week. Everyday after school we would do something that we used to do when we were younger. This included baseball, kickball, football, wall ball, volleyball and of course when we would finish any of these activities we would top it off with swimming at Preston's house. It was glorious. I wish i could go back and relive it all cause it was prodigious. I miss my friends so much. I know that they are all doing what they should be doing, and hopefully when i get out there it won't be so bad. But right now it's killing me. Once again thanks to my friends who are here, and my family. I spend so much time down at the baseball field with my family that it sorta keeps my mind off my friends. But now my friends are all gone or getting ready to leave in the next few weeks and i am stuck here working till June 14th baby and I'm done. which leads me to my next point.

Work. well what can i say except work sucks without your best friend there to laugh at all the stupid things people do, and laugh at ourselves for all of our shenanigans and tom foolery. I can't wait to be done with that kind of work for two years. I get to do an even better kind of work. So here is my advice to you, work somewhere fun do something you like and if it isn't fun and you don't like it drag a friend along for the ride and it will make it fun.

Thanks listening to me be all sentimental, i promise a better blog soon I've got a sweet idea but it is gonna take some deep thought and research, ya its that cool.

2 comments:

Rob Nelson said...

dude! i'm here! lets chill! asap

Kelly said...

come to boise! duh! boise is the shiz! anyway, i very much approve of the opening song choice. very much approve.