Monday, April 28, 2008

The End hahahahahaha

That is right world i am so done with school for 2 years. I took my biology final this morning and lets just say i felt like punching one of my professors in the face. Holy crap he was so nitpicky on like 2 subjects, what a flippin joke. But it feels good to be done and back into the blogging world. I really had such a hard time restraining myself from wasting time on here. But i did it, and we'll see how it paid off in a couple days. Oh i do have one more final tomorrow morning at 7:30 what a joke no one should be up that early to take a test. But it is for creative arts and really that class is such a joke i just hope i can pull an A out of it. But can you believe it world i am so done with school now the only thing really on my mind is serving a mission. I can't wait i have a feeling that this summer is going to be really long until July 9th hopefully not but we'll see.

So i have pretty much packed up my room ready to go home tomorrow. It is kind of a bittersweet day cause i am so happy to be done with school but at home all my best friends are either on missions or leaving pretty quick here. So i guess some of you will be seeing a lot of me cause i have no one else to bug. Don't you just love it.

Okay here is an update on my life for the last week. Pretty much i studied and played ping pong. I went to my last acedemic lecture for 2 years last friday and it was such an amazing feeling walking out of that auditorium. Also i went to my last mission prep class. That class was one of my favorite parts of the week. If you are up at Utah State take an Institute class from Brother Black he is such and awesome teacher. He has fun but he'll tell you whats up as well i loved it. Also i watched my last episode of the office and scrubs with nate and rose that was cool i guess. For those of you who don't know I love the office and scrubs they are definitely my favs as of the moment. Oh and of course i took my last dark room nap. For those of you wondering what the heck a dark room nap is, well, it is the most glorius thing ever. In my Apt. we have a common room and it doesn't have any windows so you shut the doors and turn of the lights and it is just prodigious. When i sleep i really need it to be dark sometimes the smallest bit of light will drive me crazy, so i really loved my naps. And last i hit a big time 90's music phase. So i'm a big fan of that. But world keep it up i think i'm gonna go and i don't know do cartwheels down the hall or somthing.

2 comments:

ellenbush said...

you are SOOOO lucky to be done wow

Rob Nelson said...

hey come do my essay... its just tedious work i'm just so sick of it! no congrats dude, i can't wait til im done for two years, it'll feel so great!